Welcome to the UpToUs Tour.
Click on the menu below to learn about our unique, easy-to-learn tools.
In a matter of minutes, you can create a private online community for your group, where you can easily organize all your group activities.
- Create a group directory.
- Share a group calendar.
- Send individual and group emails.
- Organize parties and activities.
- Enlist and manage volunteers and duties.
- Share photos, newsletters, permission slips and other files.
- Raise funds for your group.
- And much, much more!
Click next to learn more about our easy-to-use tools:
- Keep the group roster and telephone numbers at your fingertips.
- View your group members profiles and photos.
- Link between parents and their kids.
- Learn more about friends and community members, and get to know them better.
- Share your professional interests and hobbies.
- Add group events to the calendar for everyone to see.
- Add an event just once, and set it to repeat as often as you would like.
- Choose to send auto reminders on the schedule that you select.
- Request RSVP to an event and attach other sign-up sheets to manage volunteers.
- Add personal events that only you can see.
- Export your UpToUs calendar to Outlook, iCal, Google Calendar and your iPhone.
Email and Announcements
- Got an important or urgent message for your group? Quickly let your group know that practice time has changed or the class party needs more volunteers.
- Send a group email, and even those group members who have not yet accepted your invitation will get your email.
- Send private messages to other group members.
- Configure your email preferences to avoid inbox clutter.
- Request a daily digest that summarizes all your communities' updates.
Volunteer Sign Up Sheets
Use our customizable sign-up sheet templates to organize events and get people involved. Snack schedules, potluck events, parent-teacher conferences, parties, field trip drivers - it's all here!
- Host a POTLUCK/PARTY
- Organize SHIFTS
- Schedule SNACKS
- Sign up DRIVERS
- Throw a PARTY
- Track RSVPs
- Take a POLL
- Track volunteer HOURS
Now it is easier than ever to enlist volunteers and manage sign-ups.
Photo Share and File Upload
- Easily share photos.
- Organize photos by album.
- Post documents and newsletters.
- Share flyers and other materials.
- Provide forms, permission slips, and applications.
Eliminate printouts and wasted paper.
Who better to ask advice from then trusted members of your communities?
- Looking for advice?
- Want to share a great tip?
- Have comments about your group?
- Start a group discussion!
Managing multiple communities is a snap with My UpToUs.
- Once you see how quickly you can build a vibrant community, you'll want to do the same for your kids' other classrooms, teams and extra-curricular activities.
- My UpToUs lets you see all the activity in your communities on a single page.
- See upcoming events, new postings or any other recent changes from all your communities.
- With one click, view photo albums, sign up to volunteer or just view more details about a posting or an event.
A private calendar view that tracks all your community and personal activities.
- You'll see group events from your communities' shared calendars as well as personal events that no one else but you can see.
- Choose to get email reminders, so you'll never miss your kids' activities again.
- Export your calendar to Outlook, iCal, Google or iPhone.
Finally, an easy-to-use calendar to manage ALL of your kids activities.
All your friends and people who share your communities in one place.
- Get to know the members of your communities.
- Share some information about yourself so other can get to know you and your family a little better.
- You have complete control on what you share and you will be able to view only what your friends share with you.
- Share your contact information.
- Privacy control for each field.
- Help other parents match you with your kids.
- Share some fun facts about yourself and your family.
- Share photos with friends. Not just with your communities.
- Set your account preferences to control emails.
- Export your UpToUs calendar to Outlook, iCal and Google calendar.
Fundraising with UpToUs
Purchase a subscription to our local directory. Your school gets money and you get savings.
- Local Businesses - UpToUs lists only local businesses that donate to local schools. When you purchase a subscription, you support your community.
- Local Schools - Simple campaign to make $5-6K per year.
- Local Savings - Families buy coupon subscription and enjoy savings worth hundreds of dollars.
It's easy to get started
- Sign up - It takes just 2 minutes to complete your personal profile.
- Start a community. - It takes just another 2 minutes to choose a community name and describe your community.
- Invite people - Add email addresses, and you're ready to go.
- Enjoy our free tools - Use any or all of our tools to get your group going. Soon you'll know each other better, have easy access to information, and become a more organized community.
- Joining UpToUs takes only a couple of minutes.
- Enter basic information or choose to let your community members know more about you.
Start a Community
- Choose a name for the community and enter basic information. It's quick and easy.
- Add your logo, group description, key members and privacy settings.
- Upload your members' emails, edit your invitation email, and you're done.
- UpToUs requires a list of comma or semicolon separated emails.